Quality & Certificate
Our factory is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 50001 and ISO 14051. Based on a number of quality management principles including strong customers focus, the motivation and implication of top management the process approach and continual improvement, we follow these criteria as our quality management system.
Total quality control that ensure all products are equipped with the highest standards that products are perfectly competitive in the international market.
How do we do?
- Raw Material (Incoming Quality Control): All incoming raw material is carefully inspected for quality and appearance using Vernier calipers or specialist material gauges before storage and use. Rejected material is sent back to the manufacturer.
- Material Storage (FAI and IPQC): To avoid quality issues, a sample is made of any new products, which is tested by an experienced SHUTER production engineer for mass production viability. All tests are recorded on a quality control sheet before and sometimes even during manufacturing–such as in the case of SHUTER steel storage cabinets.
- Packaging (FQC): At SHUTER, our packaging line is rigorously designed to ensure that each packaged batch of products meets exacting standards. This eliminates the risk of foreign objects, breakages, incorrect labeling, and mis-packaged products.
- Delivery: After the SHUTER QC team has ensured the products meet the customer specifications and ISO-9000 requirements, delivery will take place within the lead times confirmed to the customer when they placed their order.
In-house testing facilities
Except for the above process for standard quality control, our fully integrated manufacturing operations and in-house testing facilities allow our quality control team to inspect products at every stage of production. Every new project is required to pass a barrage of tests before mass production. We also have many testing reports including loading test, cycle test, RoHs match, lead test, resistance to acid and so on, please refer to the below tabs for initial information, if you want to know more details, please contact us.
Patents of livinbox storage
We draw on over half-a-century of expertise to serve our international clients for OEM, ODM, and bespoke projects. We service all industrial storage sectors, from office filing systems to large factory tool storage. The livinbox brand is trademarked in numerous countries and regions and our many products are internationally patented in the U.S., European Union, Taiwan and Japan. We have owned over 30 patents, we show some patents as below tabs, please contact us for more details.
We regularly utilizes fatigue testing, and we are proudly ISO 9001, ISO 50001 and ISO 14051 certified, certified carbon footprint conscious, and have yet to fail a third-party inspection. It is this diligence that keeps our defect rate under 0.01 percent.
ISO 9001 & ISO 50001
Our factory conforms to ISO 9001 to make sure livinbox consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction. We increase productivity and efficiency to provide livinbox products with best quality. We also conform to ISO 50001 energy management systems, which enable livinbox production approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance.
We are certified by UL Environment Inc. since livinbox adapts MILLAD NX 8000 that enables an average of 10% energy savings for production of clarified PP parts. The plastic parts of livinbox manufactured using 8 to 12% less energy due to clarifier technology.
Products Carbon Footprint Verification
We got Products Carbon Footprint Verification Awards, the desk storage drawers of livinbox series can reduce 7.59g CO2 while producing per item.
BPA affects your health in more than one. The storage products of livinbox with BPA Free label stand for its safe to drink out of, just enjoy the convenience from livinbox organizers.
We promises all of livinbox storage products and organizers are DEHP free, conform to Toy Safety Standard (CNS 4797) for people safe. Make sure kids are healthy and happy.
No Heavy Metals
The health and environmental issues associated with products use and disposal are a significant concern to both manufacture and consumers. We guarantee all plastic products of livinbox are heavy metals free for safe use.
The Food and Drug Administration is responsible for protecting the public health by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security. The material PP of livinbox storage was verified for compliance with American FDA 21 CFR 177.1520. If you need more information, please contact us.
livinbox excels at combining beautiful design with practicality. With product design, precision molding, plastic injection, steel forming, and assembly expertise, livinbox is truly a one-stop factory and shop. By drawing on years of experience, we can service clients for OEM, ODM, and partnership projects. As you know our factory obtained ISO9001, ISO50001 and carbon footprint certifications, and has passed numerous third-party certification inspections. livinbox services all storage sectors, from office (stationery and filing) to household (containers for children and adults). In addition to in-house testing, livinbox submits our products for third-party testing like SGS and UL. SHUTER highly experienced quality control department runs each livinbox storage products through a gauntlet of inspection procedures. livinbox prides itself on its ability to combine attractive design with practicality. We are genuinely an all-in-one service provider in everything from design and precision molding to plastic injection and assembly. Contact us for more information.
Test Equipment and Facilities
- Thickness gauge from Parton: 1 set
- Plug gauge from KKS: 2 sets
- Pencil gauge from Mitutoyo: 3 sets
- Pencil testers from Patron: 1 set
- Hunterlab colorflex from NR12/ Groundadvance: 1 set
- Tensiometer from ALGOL: 1 set
- Melt flow index tester from Gotech: 1 set
- Tensile testing machine from Come-Tech: 1 set
- Mechanical impact tester from Come-Tech: 1 set
- Impact specimen angle cutting device from Come-Tech: 1 set
- ISO Certification 9001:2015
- ISO Certification 50001:2011
- ISO 14051 certificate
- Product water footprint verification statement by SGS in 2013
- Product carbon footprint verification statement by SGS in 2013
- Golden Pin Design Awards in 2014
- Patent of flip out bin in Germany
- Patent of tip out bin in Japan
- Patent of digital lock filing cabinet in Taiwan
- Patent of conneting parts in Japan
- Patent of cabinet in Taiwan
- Patent of desktop storage in Taiwan
- Patent of cnc tool storage cart in Taiwan
- Patent of workbench in Taiwan
- Test Report
- Antistatic organizer comforms to RoHs standard, SGS testing report
- Roller of tool cart passed lead test, SGS testing report
- Heavy duty cabinet of the bearing slide, durability test & loading test
- SGS Test Report of PVC mats, Resistance to acid & alkaline
- SGS Test Report of tool box for loading test
- SGS Test Report, Tool box is compliant with RoHS standard
- Loading test of mold rack, SGS testing report
- Loading test of workbench, SGS testing report